Around the world in 30 days - Leg 4 - London

Day 26 and 27 - London


I have to say for all these years I have traveled in Europe, Asia and USA never visited London. I have used LHR as a hub to travel but never stepped out of the airport. So London stop-over was to check it off my list and to get some good pictures. I always stayed away from over-crowded , hyped up touristy destination and I wasn't a big fan of London. The crowds, the expense everything was a turn-off. But I really liked London. The trains were great, the tube was awesome and the weather was perfect. 
Did the usual things.
1. Tower of London
2. Tower bridge.
3. Big Ben
4. Trafalgar Square
5. Piccadilly Circus







Day 28 - Return to Toronto


Journey back to Toronto with fond memories. Well it was actually a 28 day trip, it sounded much better to say around the world in 30 days.
Stay tuned for the next trip Toronto - Lisbon - Barcelone - Rome - Athens - Isthanbul - Dubai - Singapore - Tokyo - Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment